Identify optimum WTG locations considering wind production and BOP optimisation.
Constraints not adequately catered for, inadequate assessment of alternative positions, non-economical WTG location moves.
1) Expertise in Wind Energy Modelling and BOP Design
2) Structured approach to assess constraints and potential optimisations of permitted layout
3) Multi-disciplinary team to execute value engineering and verify optimised layout
WTG locations submitted with permitting applications are often sited with preliminary data which potentially will deliver less than optimum wind production and unnecessary additional costs for BOP design.
Forte’s Micrositing service identifies optimal locations for wind production and seeks BOP cost optimisation while staying within permitting, environmental and other constraints. Wind production at the proposed new locations are modelled using multiple potential WTG models to provide quality input into the WTG model selection process
1) Sign a) multiple work package (“EPC Manager”) contract or b) single-work package contract with Forte.
2) Issue all required information to commence survey
3) Arrange all accesses to survey areas with landowner
1. Wind Value Engineering (Desk Study)
2. Design Value Engineering (Desk Study)
3. Civil and Turbine Model Micrositing (Site Visit)
4. Wind Production update using multiple WTG models (Desk Study)
5. Civil and Electrical Layout Concepts (Desk Study)
In-progress Memos and detailed micrositing report containing the following:
WindPro,Wind Sim, AutoCAD Civil 3D.