Prepare a comprehensive design to optimise procurement and construction of civil works.
Our Issued for Tender (IFT) Design uses:
A thorough and well considered design can avoid delays in project procurement and potentially additional costs and risks to safety of personnel and equipment.
Historically there is confusion in the industry as to where basic/preliminary design stops and detailed design begins. At Forte we prepare Issue For Tender (IFT) Designs using 3-D software that are to a level of detail so that construction companies can fully price and construct the designs.
1) Sign a) multiple work package (“EPC Manager”) contract or b) single-work package contract with Forte.
2) Issue all required project site information and employer requirements/preferences
3) Issue Forte with Work Package Instruction to Proceed
Phase 1 Preliminary Design (Layout Confirmation)
1. Requirements capture: Conduct reviews and document completeness checks for Topographical Survey, Geotechnical Reports, OEM Specification, Client requirements
2. Preliminary Design Preparation: Prepare design layouts based on input documents and investigate potential optimisations and value engineering
3. Preliminary Design Preparation: Finalise layouts after consultation with client and confirmation of layout suitability with WTG Supplier
Phase 2 Detailed Design (Construction Details)
4. Detailed Design Preparation: Execute design with full construction details in line with specification, programme and contract price as agreed in advance with client
5. Deliverable Issuance: Issue all deliverables necessary to facilitate the tendering of the Civil Construction Works
6. Design Certification: Provide all necessary assistance and as need supplementary documentation to ensure 3rd party quality assurance of design can be conducted efficiently.
Drawings (3-D AutoCAD (*.dwg) and PDF Files)
AutoCAD Civil 3D: 3-D Surface Modelling, Earthworks Mass Balance
AutoTrack: Delivery/Construction Vehicle Movement Modelling